Mission Address

Texas Lubbock Mission
Sentry III Plaza
5214 68th Street, Suite 202
Lubbock, TX 79424-1523

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Hey Everyone! So after 9 weeks in the MTC, and studying harder and longer than I ever thought I could, I "escaped" and landed myself in Roswell, New Mexico!
































Roswell is the west end of the Texas Lubbock Mission. Got settled into my apartment, Apartment "D" and assembled the bike.

















We generally ride anywhere from 15-40 miles per day. The work is progressing a lot and my Spanish is getting better. I'm excited about the work here and we're expecting more success by the end of this transfer. We're working really close with the members here so we've got to be seeing some success soon!



The Aliens are everywhere - don't let them get me!!



















No comments:

Post a Comment