Mission Address

Texas Lubbock Mission
Sentry III Plaza
5214 68th Street, Suite 202
Lubbock, TX 79424-1523

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

You Have Only To Believe If You Wish To Achieve

Okay, I'm going to start out with a story of faith: Jose, this guy has more faith than a lot of people I know! We've been talking to him about the importance of coming to church but it's hard for him to get work off. So the other day he goes into work, walks straight up to his boss and says "I need work off on Sunday's so I can go to church." His boss says "Um . . . no." So Jose says "Okay, well, I quit - see ya later!" Whoa! And Jose has been working there for like five years. He told us this story and said that he absolutely knew, 100% that the Lord would bless him with another job! Guess what? Three days later he got another job!! I love this guy so much. His baptism is actually tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment